Why Advertise with Just Horses
Just Horses is an all-breed publication focusing on the training, care, upkeep, equipping, legal issues, sports and other news throughout Idaho and the surrounding region. Whether you raise, train, breed, ride, or just plain enjoy horses, Just Horses is for you. Just Horses prints and distributes 11,500+ papers via subscriptions, mailings, and controlled drop locations, such as veterinary clinics, tack shops, and feed stores. Just Horses also circulates through major horse shows and events, official clubs, and any place that horse lovers are found. Just Horses prides itself on serving its advertisers and readers. Just Horses excellent coverage and distribution ensures its clients the very best response. Just Horses is in its 26th year of publication and in that time has grown from 6 issues per year into a monthly publication that is respected by its peers and well-read by the regional horse industry.
Just Horses staff is ready to answer your questions, receive your camera-ready ad, or have a Just Horses professional graphic artist design an ad especially for you. Please do not hesitate to call, fax, or e-mail with questions! Just Horses looks forward to hearing from you!
Each monthly editorial and advertising focus is centered on a particular horse breed, discipline, or event such as: roping, reining, rodeo, hunter/jumper/dressage, trail & endurance riding, rodeos, fairs and festivals. We have an annual Stallion Spotlight for ranches to advertise their breeding stock, a monthly Business Directory for businesses and service companies, and Photo Classified ads for individuals to offer goods and services for sale and trade.
Submitted Advertisement Specs
• All linked files (photos, clip art, fonts) must be included
• Must be 300 dpi at full print size and flattened to avoid missing links
• All linked files must be included or embedded
• Fonts must be outlined or included with file
• Raster or vector. Rasterized files must be 300 dpi or better for print. Vector files must include all fonts or be converted to curves/outlines
Image Files: (TIF, JPG)
• All image files must be 300 dpi or better
• We cannot use images from websites, the internet, Word, PowerPoint, or Excel
• When emailing images, please do not embed them in the email, instead, attach them as a separate file
• Must be created at “print” or “press” quality (embedded fonts, 300 dpi, AIl editing turned on)
Sorry, but we do not accept Publisher, Power Point or Word files as camera-ready art. You can send these files as a “prototype” of your ad layout, but if you want to use a file built in these programs, they must be correctly sized and saved as a high resolution or “press quality” pdf. If you are unsure about your files or file formats, feel free to contact our design staff at (208) 336-6707. We will be happy to answer any questions you might have.